Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Scrapbook Page #2

Just thought I would share with you another page that I did from Christmas with my dear husband and grandson!  He does love His papa and I plan on putting this in my grandson's scrapbook.  I was inspired by a sketch from Sketch Savvy, sketch #15 which was from May and actually was a two page layout and I probably will do the second page at some point, but wanted to share the first page now.

My Digital Studio was used for this layout and downloads used was the Jolly Holiday and Holly and Jolly Embellishments.  Such and easy way to scrapbook.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

oh how cute! Gorgeous photos too!

Natalie said...

Sweet layout and what wonderful pictures, too!! Precious memories!

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful page, Jonia! Such sweet photos!...Nancy :o)