Sunday, January 20, 2013

Frame It!


Wow, two post in one day!  Well the reason for that is the challenge over at Our Daily Bread Designs is to "Border It" and so I need to post before their challenge ran out which is in about 1 hour.  Anyway, I needed this card to send out tomorrow for friends of ours that my husband and I were hoping to encourage. I wanted to use this verse and so when I saw the challenge I thought that is what I will do is just make a simple card with some corner punches to give it a border.  And I also used my piercing tool with one of the new piercing packs from Stampin' Up!  I just love those new packs.  Anyway, I do love the outcome of this card and since it is for the family it does not look too feminine as some of my cards do!

Here is the side view of the card!


And, can't forget the inside!


Items Used are:

Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps: Scripture Collection 1 and Serve the Lord

Stampin' Up!
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Designer Series Paper: Fan Fair
Scallop Trim Corner Punch
Labels Collection Framelits
Paper Piercing Pack
Sponge

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Jonia, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love your design and the verse is wonderful to encourage. God bless.

Nancy said...

It's beautiful, Jonia! Such a fabulous verse for offering encouragement! :o)