Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So Sweet, Yet So Sassy - Scrapbooking again!

On my birthday back in December which was a pretty warm day, my granddaughter rode with my husband and me to the restaurant after church where we were going to celebrate my birthday.  The car was rather warm and so she turned the air up in the back to cool off.  Then she started acting silly and said "the wind is blowing in my hair!"  I had gotten a brand new camera from my husband for my birthday, so I just started shooting and these are some of the pictures I got.  She loved every minute of it and I enjoyed taking the pictures.  There was no way they were not going into her scrapbook!  So here is the page I did using a sketch I found on Pinterest.


Here is a one close up of the title side of the page!


And the picture side of the page!


And these wonderful flowers that are a digital download!


Thanks for stopping by today. I used My Digital Studio and  the Tea Time II digital kit from Stampin' Up!

Enjoy your Wednesday!






1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful layout, Jonia! Love the colors and those sweet flowers! Such great photos to work with too! Hope you're having a great week! :o)