Sunday, January 20, 2013

My daughter's baby shower

I thought I would share with you some of the items that my daughter and I made for my other daughter's baby shower!  It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work. 

First my daughter made this diaper motorcycle.  Isn't it just the cutest.  Made with receiving blankets, socks, bibs, diapers, bottle and a stuffed animal.  Directions were found on pinterest!!!


This banner I made using my digital studio and the "on the go kit."  Printed it out and ran ribbon through.  Turned out wonderful!



And the little covers for the candy were also printed using the same MDS kit!


Also made some little flags for the cupcakes doing the same thing!


I also made this little corsage using baby socks!


Loved putting these cake pops together.


Also a photo of my granddaughter on the left (sister of the new baby), my youngest daughter and expectant mom in the middle, my oldest daughter on the right.  The other little girl is from my daughter's neighborhood and I am uncertain of her name.


And then a photo outside of me and my daughter!


Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed the shower as much as I did.  Have a blessed day!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow!! What a lot of darling custom décor for the baby shower. They all look fabulous! What a wonderful grammy (and mom) you are!

Nancy said...

Now that looks like a fun party! Love the decorations you made! So nice to see a photo of your beautiful face in there too! :o)