Friday, December 24, 2010

FUN ON FRIDAY - Make a bookmark or Tag

Well Merry Christmas Eve to everyone out there.  Hope your day will be blessed in many ways.  Today is actually our Christmas with our kids and grandchildren so I thought I would get this posted and then get busy with the cooking and other things.

I am the host for today's FUN ON FRIDAY Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts and the challenge is to make a bookmark or tag.  But there is one other item you have to do!  Since we are celebrating our Saviors birth, you will need to add a scripture to your challenge.

Here is my bookmark:


As you can see the Scripture I used is a daily reminder that God is in control.  He loves us and if He is able to feed the birds of the air, how much more will He feed us and take care of us!  I am excited to know that I am His child and that today and tomorrow I am able to celebrate His birthday!

For this bookmark, I used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio.  The paper I used in My Digital Studio is a new download that will be available in the new occasions mini catalog available January 4th.  The paper is called Botanical Gazette, and I printed 3 out on One sheet of naturals white card stock.  I then using the Two Tags Die in the Stampin' Up! big catalog, I cut the book marks out by doubling the paper and leaving a edge under the cutting point at the end.  Hope you understand what I am saying.  Here is a picture of the bookmark opened!


Thanks for looking and hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS from my home to yours!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

These are so lovely! :o)