Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Blessings

Wow, Friday already.  Sorry I have been missing, but I had eye surgery on Wednesday and it is kind of hard to work on the computer with swollen eyes along with my eyes dry out so quickly.  Anyway, here is a card that was inspired by last weeks bible verse challenge and Clean and Simple at Christian Paper Crafts.  I am also using it for Clean and Simple at SUO challenge which is to go Clean and Simple for Christmas Cards.

This is very similar to the card I used for the stamp-a-stack I did, but I did not color the flower in this one and I did in the one for the stamp-a-stack.  Also, I used a different sentiment.  This sentiment comes fro a retired set called City of David.  You can use any sentiment, but to be covered in the Bible Verse challenge, I wanted to use this sentiment.  You also had to use a Bible Verse, so I did do the inside of the card also using the verse from the City of David Stamp set.


Stampin' Up! items used:

Stamp Sets:  Delightful Decorations, Bells and Boughs, City of David
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon: Always Artichoke Seam Binding
Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful evening and weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I just thought you must be taking a break after all the work you've been getting done! You can do work like this two days after eye surgery? That's incredible!! Your card is beautiful Jonia! I wish you a pleasant and speedy recovery!...Nancy :o)