Monday, December 27, 2010

My Digital Studio/Christmas at Gateway

I have been playing a lot with My Digital Studio and this is a page I made of my Grandchildren at our church.  Nathan will be 5 months old this week and he was the cutest little thing trying to open the present.  They learn early.  Anyway it was a fun page to create and so easy.  I also used the Copy That Scrapbook Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts to get the basic layout for this page.  Check out Christian Paper Crafts.  We have challenges for each day of the week except Sunday and monthly scrapbook challenges.  They are a lot of fun.


These are the items I used to build this page from My Digital Studio:

Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Designer Series Paper: Deck the Halls
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Christmas Cheer Elements

Thanks for looking and enjoy your Monday!

No comments: