Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby Card for Twins


Well I had a wonderful day doing a stamp crop with some of the people I stamp with all the time.  We all left feeling as if we had accomplished so much.  And, they made much more than I did, but I worked on My Digital Studio.  Which got a lot accomplished, but did not leave with the cards or scrapbook pages they had in hand.  But this one card I did for my granddaughter's teacher who is having twins and will be leaving next week.  So she wanted to give her a card.

This card was inspired by the stamping 411 sketch challenge today!  I actually used 3 different stamps for it and also added the "X2" on the middle circle.  I didn't know what else to do and I think it looks fine.  When my 1st grade granddaughter saw it, she just smiled which made me happy because that meant she really liked it.

Here is a side view of the card!


Yes, these little twins are just adorable aren't they!  Thanks for looking!

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Baby Talk (retired), Cuddles and Tickles (retired), Bear Hugs
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Nursery Nest
3/8" Pink Pirouette Pleated Satin Ribbon
1" punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch


2 comments:

Natalie said...

That card is sooo cute! I have a friend who just had twins, a couple of days ago. That was #12 and #13 for her!! A boy and a girl. God bless her!

Nancy said...

Such a sweet card! The babies are too cute! :o)