Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tooty Fruity/ LateNightStampers Challenge

Just want to thank all of you who have been lifting me up in prayer during this episode with my back.  I am feeling much better today, not 100% but much better!  Thanks for all the comments you have left.

Now to share with you our SU LateNightStampers challenge this week!  This week we are to make a project using fruit.  It can be an image, paper or embellishment as long as there is fruit on the project you make.  Well I think I fullfilled the fruit part on this "loud" (as my husband called it) card!  There are sometimes I should not ask him what he thinks! lol  But actually I like this "loud" card!  And, I also used the sketch from the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog!  So here is my "loud" card!


Actually my daughter colored the image as she was visiting with me today.  She doesn't think it is loud and loved the paper and the image.  (Do I sound a little miffed with my husband?) 

Here is another angle of the card!


I love the side views of cards and try to take one as often as possible.

I am also enjoying doing the inside of the cards with designer paper and made sure I used another peice of this paper on the inside.


Love this paper!

Here are the items I used to create this thank you card! 

Stamp Sets: Cherish Friendship, God's Blessings (inside)
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Berry Blossoms
Classic Ink: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Markers for coloring
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch
Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Rhinestone Jewels

Thanks for looking and please join us for our SULateNightStampers Challenge this week!  I am sure you have something with a cherry on top!


7 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Pretty!! I don't think it's loud at all!! Bright and cheerful!!

Natalie said...

Bright and cheerful is the perfect description! Loud, smoud... (tee-hee!) Poor guy, he's not going to hear the end of it. You go give him a hug and let him know it's ok to have an opinion, even if it is wrong! (ha!!)

Nancy said...

haha...Give your husband some ear plugs and tell him he's a funny guy! lol
So happy your back is doing better! God is good!
Your card is lovely! My favorite part is the beautiful surprise when you open it! Have a wonderful week, my friend! :o)

Deb said...

Cute card! I love all the bright cheery colors of this one! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

inkedx2 said...

Great way to combine challenges! Love that paper. So glad you played with us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Sharon Wheet said...

what a yummy card! thanks for sharing your creative works with us! and thanks for playing along with us @ SFF

Patrice Herrera said...

What a beautiful card! I love the inside and out! Thanks for playing along with us at SFF.