Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dragon Fly or Butterfly Punch Art


This is a card I cased from Pinterest!  As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to do one and so here is my version.  Here is the link to the original and I made mine a little different and will probably do some more!  Now where I got it from they called it a Dragon Fly, but to me it looks like a butterfly!  So I guess you could call it either one.

Here is a side view copy!


And the inside!


As you can see, I used the SAB Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper.  You can get it free with a $50 order right now.

Items used are all Stampin Up!

Stamp Sets: Apothecary Art
Card Stock: Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Everyday Enchantment
Extra Large Heart Punch
Markers
SU Buttons
Corner Rounder Punch

Thanks for looking and have a great evening!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Jonia, that is so pretty, I'll have to check out the link. btw, Thank you so much for the card!! It made my day :-) DH didn't check the mail today so I'm not sure if I have some happy mail waiting for me, I'll be sure to go on Wednesday!! Hugs!

Nancy said...

That's beautiful, Jonia! I think it looks like a butterfly too! lol Our dragonflies look quite different! :o)

Marsha Fisher said...

SOO cute!