Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beautiful Wings meets meets blossom punch


How cute is this card and so very simple!  Again I am using the Attic Boutique Designer Paper.  Love that paper!  This card was inspired by a challenge over at Our Daily Bread Designs Forum.  The challenge was clean and simple and here is what Molly said "For this month's CAS Challenge, create a card, tag, scrapbook page or altered item using only yellow and white... OK, you can use blue or black ink... but your main colors should be yellow and white!".  Do now you see where my inspiration came from.  And, after doing this card, I think I could be partial to yellow and white!

Here is a front on view which I started not to post as it actually shows that I stamped the scripture a tad off centered!



Here is the recipe for this card!  All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted!

Stamp Set: ODBD Scripture Collection 4
Card Stock: Whisper White, Textured Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Attic Boutique
Basic Black and Daffodil Delight (for sponging) classic ink
Blossoms Punch
Beautiful Wings embosslits die
1" circle punch
Pearl Jewels
The lace ribbon border was sent to me by a dear friend and was part of some blog candy I received.  Thanks Nancy!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a GORGEOUS card, Jonia! You did a beautiful job with the yellow and white! Oh, and you're very welcome!...Nancy :o)

Natalie said...

I think this is absolutely beautiful, Jonia! Wow! so pretty! If I can find some yellow paper I just might try and play too! God bless!