Thursday, July 2, 2009

All New



The more I use this set, the more I like it. I got it mostly to make some baby cards, but last night thought I would try it on a regular card and it works. This is for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Isn't this a great sketch. I had to re-stamp the elephant and saying, because once again I turned the stamp upside down and I'm not quite as bad as my daughter who would have turned it around and stamped again for a mirror image. lol She is too funny. Now, I did get the friend a little crooked, but I thought, looks as though it goes in a circle. What do you think?

Stampin' Up! products used - Designer series paper - Razzleberry Lemonade, Stamps - "Animal Stories" & "Teeny Tiny Wishes". Card stock - Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, rich razzleberry, whisper white. Ribbon - 1/2" polka dot grosgrain melon mambo. Classic Ink - melon mambo, rich razzleberry. Flower punch (retired)

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

Jonia, cute card. It is a really fun stamp for making kids cards. Thank for joining us at SSW.

Sheri Gilson said...

Jonia~great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSW this week.

Rose said...

Love your card Jonia! So adorable! Thanks for playing along with us!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling card. I just saw that stamp set last night on line in the SU catalog. Beautiful paper, color and flowers.

Arlana 11426 said...

Thanks for play along. What a fun kids card!!!