Friday, July 31, 2009

Wave Action

I am really starting to get caught up with some of my summer scrapbooking thanks to Triple the sketch. This is a page I did of my granddaughters at the beach riding the waves. They really had so much fun and so did I taking pictures. Of course as always, I had to do a second page. You always have to have a page that matches. I used some old Stampin' Up! designer paper and card stock is bashful blue, so saffron and Old Olive, also Stampin' Up! Used stickles on the wave action to give it some glitter and shells I picked up at the beach. Circle punch and scallop circle punch. Also used the cutter bee circle scissor plus.




This is my granddaughters art that she did while staying with Papa yesterday. It is her version of the Easter Island Statues. I do believe she is going to be an artist with a few stamps added in. What do you think? She wanted me to put it on my blog, so here it is. By the way she is 6 and if you type in Easter Island Statues in google you will see she actually did a pretty good job. Of course once she sees this on my blog, I do believe I will have to post others. LOL She is absolutely too cute!




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love how you did your photos, too cute! And the colors you used were perfect for your photos too! Thanks for playing along with TTS, you rocked this sketch!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love your beach photos. Nice layout. Your gdd's art is amazing. You need to frame that one!

- Gloria, TTS DT