Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Hello baby" bag


This is the bag I made at my workshop last night. The others used the new in colors with the Razzledazzle Designer Series paper which I already had cut out for them and with this bag, I showed them how to cut it out and score it. I had some of the cut out and scored pieces left over, so I may do one of them and post it in the next few day. This is such an easy bag to make and of course I will share with you the site I saw it on and the site where you can get the directions. Kerin Sylvester is just wonderful with all of her creations. Please check her site out. There is also a post from last week with another one I made just like this one except with different paper. This also qualifies me for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge, cut it out and pop it up. I cut the elephant out of the paper and then I popped it up with a pop dot.
Recipe: All items Stampin' Up! - Card Stock - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White. Designer series paper - Tall Tales. Stamp Set - Teeny Tiny Wishes. Ribbon - So Saffron (for handle and around card). Round Scallop Punch, 1-1/4 circle punch, 1-3/8 circle punch.

No comments: