Friday, July 3, 2009

Thinking of You Card Pack


This is one of a 4 pack of cards that I made for a older lady in our church who asked me to make her some "Thinking of You" cards. I was so excited to make them for her, because she helped us this week in Vacation Bible School and did a wonderful job. I will give them to her Sunday. I felt they should be simple and not all decked out because I think that is what she will like. The rest of the cards are below and also the holder I made to put them in. I got the sketch idea from Stamp With Us Challenge Sunday. It was simple, yet elegant looking and I decided to use it for these cards. Sometimes simple is the best, especially when you are making them for someone and you are not sure if they like glitzy. I did make mine the regular card shape and their sketch was square. I also stamped on flower on the inside of the card to add a little more. She is a special lady and deserves special cards. She always sends out cards if you miss a Sunday and is always there. I got the instructions on how to do this pouch from here. Wonderful instructions!

Recipe: Stamp Sets - "Front of Card" Teeny Tiny Wishes (new), Friendship grows (retired), "Inside Card" Sweet Stems (dormant list), Words of Wisdom (retired). Card Stock - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Brocade Blue, So Saffron. Classic Inc - Brocade Blue, Pretty in Pink Close to Cocoa. Designer Series Paper - Bella Birds (retired)
Thanks for looking!





3 comments:

Lainee said...

Very nice, Jonia, I am sure your lady will love them.

Sara said...

What a lovely set of cards and thanks for sharing the link to the pouch instructions. Sara xx

Stamp WIth Us said...

Wow you have been busy! Simply stunning!

Thank you so much for joining in this week.

XXX