Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finishing Granddaughters Scrap Book

This is the first of 4 pages I did to finally finish up my granddaughter's scrapbook for her birthday in May. So you see how long it took me. Too much to do when you work and try to play! I actually took the Friday Sketchers challenge and turned it to do this layout. I really liked the sketch and thought it would make a great page and of course it did. Also the next sketch I used another challenge.It was a new sketch I just found and am so glad I did. I love to follow a sketch and with this one I followed the sketch from If the shoe fits scrap it. So it did fit and I scrapped it! The layout was great, but don't know if it turned out the way I wanted, but it did match the other page and I can put them together in the book. I will definitely keep an eye on this new blog. Please check it out.
The next two pages, I just threw together so I could finish up. I still have to cover the actually scrapbook and of course will post when I finish. Hope you enjoyed looking and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

lesleyworth said...

Fantastic LOs! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Shoe! Hope to see you again!