Sunday, July 5, 2009

Life's A Breeze

Life's A Breeze and that is just what I want it to be at this stage in my granddaughter's life. No need to worry about anything. She really had fun at her birthday party and what a blast it was to see her so happy. I am still working on her birthday scrapbook and this is yet another page done. Inspiration came from Ed's Sketch Challenge. I used a 8 1/2 X 8 1/2 layout with this sketch. I do like this size and ordered the "On Board Album" for her pages. I am planning on decorating it, but haven't got that far yet. Once I do, I will definitely post it for you to see.

Recipe: All Stampin Up unless otherwise noted:

Stamp Set - Life's A Breeze (retired). Card Stock - Whisper White, Summer Sun. Designer Series Paper - Pink Flamingo. Markers - Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion. Classic Ink - Tempting Turquoise.

No comments: