Thursday, July 9, 2009

Classy and Fabulous


I just love this stamp set "Classy and Fabulous" and yes it is still available on the dormant list. When I was trying to figure out which stamp set to use for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge this is the one I picked. It really turned out great with all the new in-colors. The more I use these new in-colors the more I like them. The saying on the outside says "A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous". On the inside of the card it says "like you". A great card to send for any occasion.
Stampin' Up! supplies used - Stamp Set - Classy and Fabulous. Card Stock - Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White. Designer Series Paper - Razzleberry Lemonade. Classic Ink - Basic Brown and Melon Mambo. In-color stampin write markers, circle punch 1-1/4 and 1-3/8. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun and sassy! Love your color combo. Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.