Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cute Kittens


Another week of too much to do and not enough time for stampin. Finally got to the Mojo Monday Sketch and actually added High Hopes in for the sparkle and shine to make this card. I love these little kittens that come with the Stampin' Up! set "A Kind Word", but had never used them and thought this would be the "purrrfect" time. They fit great in a circle and so here they are. I also love this new designer paper, "Cottage Wall". The colors are just great together.
Stampin' Up! card stock - Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. The flowers were white and I used the sponge daubers and Rich Razzleberry Classic Inc to die them. I also used the Square Ice Brads. Other items used was stickles for the shimmer in the tub and around the scallops.

1 comment:

Steph said...

very cute card, I also love those cute little kittens. I love the sparkle you added. Great card:)