Sunday, July 19, 2009

Get Well Soon


It has been a nice relaxing day today. Just spent most of the day stampin. What else could you ask for? One week without stampin and I felt like I was learning something new.
This is a sketch I got from Sketch Saturday. They have a wonderful prize for this week. Please check it out. And I also got the color combination from Color Throwdown. It actually keeps me using colors that I don't think about putting together. Like this Garden Green, Lavender Lace and So Saffron. Actually blends very well. As Cindy was saying when we redid the cabinets in my kitchen this week, "makes it pop". It does kind of stand out. It has been a while since I just used solid colors with no designer series paper. I'm loving it!
Recipe: Stampin' Up! products unless otherwise stated!
Stamp Sets: A Kind Word and Great Greetings (retired) - Card Stock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Garden Green, Lavender Lace - Markers: Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Garden Green, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink - Brads. Flower punch (retired)
White flower from AC Moore.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Such a sweet card!!!
That image is wonderful with these colors!