Thursday, October 22, 2009

All White


Thought I would get one more in tonight for a challenge I saw at Colour Create. All white card except for image. I may be a little off with the ribbon, but had to add something. I used the cuddlebug to give it some dimension with the snowflake folder. I then spritzed it with the champagne shimmer mist. Yes, I used it again. It is a habit with me now. I also used the delightful decorations again with the Four The Holidays sentiment. You would think I did not own any other stamp sets, but these have become one of my favorites. The ribbon is the 1/2" Bermuda Bay polka dot. Classic ink was also the bermuda bay. Well it is time to go to bed.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Simone said...

Great idea! I love this style!
Simone

Heather said...

Beautiful Christmas card - so elegant and such wonderful colours.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx