Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tinker Bell Birthday


This is a card that my oldest daughter and I put together for her daughter's invitation to her 5th birthday party. She loves Tinker Bell and we found a free Disney down load and printed them. My daughter then used the Stampin' Up! water crayons to color them in and we also used the retired flower punch to add the flower. The cardstock colors for the card are Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry. The combination actually turned out very well. My granddaughter was excited how the dazzling diamonds glitter really put a sparkle on the card, and of course as always, we had the glitter everywhere. Where we had actually applied the glitter, there was glitter all over the table and I rubbed my hands through it and told my granddaughter that Tinker Bell had visited and poofed the dazzling diamonds glitter all over her. She thought that was the best. Of course then I had to do it to my other granddaughter also. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for looking.

No comments: