Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas Boxes

I have a friend of mine who wanted me to make him 3 boxes for his daughter and 2 daughter-in-laws for Christmas presents. So last night after a very busy week of workshops and working to get other workshops together, I finally had time to do something and decided to do the boxes for Dan and get them out of the way. I am planning on doing some bags and other things as time progress. I will try to keep them posted and hopefully it will not be as long between the next post. I used all Stampin' Up! retired items on this except for the Old Olive paper and the Confetti Cream. The stamp set is also current from the holiday mini, Delightful Decorations and I also used the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up! for the top and bottom. I can see myself using this for quite a few different items and the stamp set and punch. Makes things so easy. I've posted one box like this before and I got the directions from Kerin Sylvester, also a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. See my previous post here. Thanks for looking.









No comments: