Saturday, October 24, 2009

Door Prize


Today is a stamp a stack that one of my customers is doing at her home for her friends in the development she lives in. I did the first one for them last year at about this time and boy was it something. I learned a lot from that one and of course it was one of my first. It was still a success, but we had glitter everywhere. Anyway, this is going to be the door prize for this stamp-a-stack. I will post the hostess gift later, just in case she has time to look at my blog prior to me getting there. This candle is about 2-3/4" round by 2-3/4" tall. So again I cut two pieces of cardstock 11 x 9. Scored at 3" on bottom of long side and 2" on top of long side. Then I scored at 3" on each side of short side. Hope you understand. I then turn down the 2" to show the other side of the DSP paper. I adhered the sides together with sticky tape, folded the bottom in and adhered with sticky tape, then used eyelets on the side to pull the ribbon through for the handle. Also, I spritzed with shimmer paint. I wish you could see the shimmer on the bag, but I assure you it is pretty.
Stampin' Up! products used:
Stamp set: Patterned Pines (hostess gift in mini)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Classic Ink: Real Red
Markers: Classic Red, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy
DSP: Merry Moments
Silver Ribbon - Mini catalog
Sleigh Bells ribbon - mini catalog
Crop-a-dile
Think I got it all. Thanks so much for looking and comments are welcome!

No comments: