Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas Candles



I did some work last week on candles, which I have only did once before, trying to get some gift ideas. I think they turned out really one. One stamp set I used was the Patterned Pines which is a hostess gift from Stampin' Up!'s Christmas mini catalog. If you look at my previous post, you will see I have used it quite a bit since I received it. The other stamp set is one I have had for quite some time and thought it was a good size to put on the candles. It thought they turned out quite well. I may see if one of my workshop groups would like to do the candles for a class. They are really easy.

I used the classic inks on these which are basic brown, real red and always artichoke. For the stars I used Summer Sun.

Click here to see a tutorial for stampin on candles.

No comments: