Friday, October 30, 2009

Granddaughters Treat Bags


Well I had to get the treat bags ready for my granddaughters tonight and here they are. I just love doing this stuff. I can definitely say I am hooked. I think I could do this 8 hours a day with no problem. Anyway, I used the Cast-A-Spell designer series paper on the boxes. Pumpkin Pie Cardstock on the first box and used the stamp set twick or tweet on both boxes. For the card I used the stamp set Sweet Centers with the sweet treat cups. They are absolutely too cute. I made both boxes by using a 12 X 12 piece of cardstock and scored at 4" all the way around. Cut the 2 score marks on each side to the center score line

and folded in to make a 4" X 4" square box or bag. I added 7/8" black grossgrain ribbon as the handle. Too easy to make. Only took a few minutes to make both. I also used the "happy halloween" from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes. Wonderful way to use a lot of stamps and I know the girls will like them. I also put the circle that I punched out on the inside of the card. It just adds a little to the card. Thanks so much for looking. Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!



No comments: