Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Niece

Next week is my Niece's Birthday and when I saw this card on splitcoast, I knew I was going to case her card. The only problem was I did not have the stamp set she had for the cupcakes. So improvised and used the Circle Scallop punch for the tops and cut the bottoms and drew the lines to look like cupcake bottoms. I thought it turned out very nice and now that I know how to make cupcakes without the stamp set, I will have to do this more often.

I used the "Beary Best Friends" stamp set that is in the Stampin' Up! holiday mini catalog, the designer series paper, Pawsitively Prints, also in the mini catalog, certainly celery - whisper white-pretty in pink cardstock, pretty in pink - Creamy Caramel - Blush Blossom - Basic Gray markers, 1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, retired button and used cuddlebug to emboss the white at bottom.

Thanks so much for looking.

1 comment:

Lexxie said...

Really beautiful!
Sarita x