Saturday, October 17, 2009

Patterned Pines


I worked all day getting ready for the workshop and class I have coming up this week. But, now it is time to post another card I made with the hostess stamp set in the mini catalog, Stampin' Up!. At first I was not sure if I would like it, but now I think it is one of my favorite. This card is so simple, yet elegant and you really need to see it in person to see the real shimmer it has. I actually saw one like this on a blog but can not remember where I saw it. But, I thought it was pretty so I decided to case it with a few changes. But the gray and the white with the iridescent ice embossing powder really look good. Again I spritzed the card with the champagne shimmer paint and you can see a few shimmery spots in the picture.
Stampin Up Items used:
Stamp sets: Patterned Pines, Four the Holidays
Card Stock: Basic Gray
Silver embossing powder, iridescent ice, and basic gray taffeta ribbon.

No comments: