Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gift Card Holder

Is this not the cutest little gift card holder?  I actually had received one of these about 3 years ago and when I saw the challenge for this weeks Late Night Stampers to make a gift card holder, I decided to take it apart and see how it was made.  I then traced it onto the piece of Designer Series Paper, cut it out and put it together.  For the very first one, I thought it turned out fairly well.  I am going to try and make a template that will be easier to use and when and if I do, I will post the template for others to use.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Stamp Set: Tag Alongs
Designer Series Paper: Specialty Candy Cane Christmas
Classic Ink: Baja Breeze
Real Red Marker
Stampin' Dimensionals
Sticky Strip
Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Velcro Tabs (not stampin' up!)


Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

My goodness you've been busy! lol You might be getting these comments backwards from how I'm leaving them! Are you confused yet?
This is really cute! What a lovely idea! I love the cute little penguin!...Nancy :o)