Thursday, November 4, 2010

Deck The Halls Christmas

This is a card that was inspired by Christian Paper Crafts Tuesday Sketch.  It was a square sketch, but I made it into a regular card.  You can see the sketch here!  And, what an awesome sketch it was.  I do not do it justice.

As you can see though, Deck the Halls is my favorite Designer Christmas paper to date!  I am just loving that stuff and also loving the stamp set Bells & Boughs.  Of course you can not leave out the fact that I spritz most of my cards with the vanilla shimmer smooch spritz.  I guess you could say everything is my favorite.

Stampin' Up! Items used:

Stamp Sets:  Bells & Boughs, Four the Season
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Designer Paper: Deck the Halls
Classic Ink: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and crumb cake for sponging.
Water color pencils
1/2" Cherry Cobbler seam binding
Vanilla Shimmer spritz

Close up of image and spritzing!  Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is so lovely Jonia! Your bow is gorgeous! Love all the shimmery sparkle!...Nancy :o)