Sunday, November 21, 2010

Greeting Card Kids

Good Sunday evening everyone.  It has been a good day today!  Went to church this morning, went out with some friends afterwards and then we took family pictures.  How great is that!  My husbands hates taking pictures, but is very gracious and goes anyway!  I think all men are somewhat like that.

But anyway, on with my post!  This card was inspired by the sketch challenge and the Fun on Friday Challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts.  I had some of the cut out items left from the stamp-a-stack and just used them to actually complete the card.  So I guess you could say left over scraps also inspired this card.  I love when that happens.  But please go over and check out Christian Paper Crafts.  They have wonderful challenges including scrapbook challenges also.
Stampin' Up! items used:
Stamp Sets: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Northern Hearts (hostess)
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Designer Series paper: Simply Scrappin Christmas Cheer
Classic Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke
Markers
5/8" Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonia
Just stoppin by for a peek and I doubt I will ever master the art of stamping!! Your blog is filled with lots of lovely things to look at :)
I also wish to say thanks for popping in at my blog, much appreciated :)
W

Nancy said...

So pretty! Really love the colors on this one! I love the use you're getting out of that stamp...she's so adorable! Have a happy Monday!...Nancy :o)