Friday, November 26, 2010

My Digital Studio/Christmas Program 2009

How many of you actually went shopping today!  I was out there by 6:00 am and got quite a bit of shopping done.  Ran into some people who had been at it all night.  I am not quite that good, but I do like to get out there and shop a little with the crowd.  Actually today was not so bad!

Any way, thought I would share with you a page I made using My Digital Studio.  It was from our Christmas Program at church last year.  Would you say it took me long enough to get it done.  What actually inspired this page was a Scrapbook sketch challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.  I just love a sketch where you can use quite a few pictures and this just happened to be one of those sketches.  So I was happy to use all these photos.  My two granddaughters were in the program and you can barely see it, but I have dots around there face.  The second row, first and second picture.  They are also in some of the others, but I highlighted them in those two.  By the way, My Digital Studio is half price right now, so it would be a good time to purchase it if you have been thinking about it.  Tuesday is the last day to order at this wonderful price.


Thanks for looking and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Well...at least you got it done! lol It's a wonderful page! :o)