Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scripture Challenge 2 - Word #23 - Assurance

Isn't it nice to know that we can have an assurance of our faith!  When we draw near to our Lord in full assurance of our faith, we will know the peace that surpasses all understanding.  I just love that our Lord is always there with us giving us that assurance and that peace.

Patter has a wonderful post about assurance and you can find it here!  Even though I am still a few behind in words, I am hoping Patter will do this again this coming year.  I am loving looking through the 6 X 6 book I have made with all of my words this year.

This page was done using "My Digital Studio" by Stampin' Up!  Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So beautiful Jonia! I love the colors on this page, the layers and the prints! Really pretty page! Such a wonderful verse, isn't it? :o)