Saturday, November 20, 2010

Merry Christmas Bells & Boughs

It has been a couple of weeks since I have been able to do the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge.  But I decided this morning would be the day.  I have had workshops, stampin stacks, birthdays, you name it, I have been doing it.  I do have my Granddaughter's birthday party this afternoon, but I had a few minutes this morning and decided to play.

I actually had left overs from my Stamp-a-stacks and decided to use some of them for this challenge and this is what was inspired.  So I stamped the riding hood red card stock with one of the bells & boughs stamps in Crumb Cake which gave it a very light back ground.  It is really hard to see in this photo, but adds to the card.  Actually the vanilla shimmer spritz kind of clogged while spritzing and so it did not do as good as I would have liked, but I think the card looks a lot better in person.  For some reason you don't see the glob as well as in the photo.  I think it had to do with the light as the picture of the card was being taken.  Anyway, I am happy with the turn out. 

This is a close up of the stamped image and how sparkly it really is.
Items used are Stampin' Up! and include:
Stamp Sets: Four the Season, Bells & Boughs
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz
Markers for the coloring
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz
Brad from Circle Fire Collection

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice it remnds me of cards in the 60's

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I love it Jonia!!! It's so sparkly and fun.

Nancy said...

Really beautiful Jonia! I really like that shade of green with the red! Also love all the shimmer and shine again!...Nancy :o)

Unknown said...

This is really pretty!! Love all the sparkle and that ribbon treatment is awesome!!

Kerin said...

I'm so glad you had time to play along this week! The shimmer is the perfect touch!