Thursday, November 11, 2010

merry, merry Christmas

Good Thursday Morning to everyone.  Hope you are all doing well.  This afternoon I will be leaving for the Women of Faith Conference in Greensboro, NC with the Ladies of our church.  I am really excited about that and praying that God will bless each one of us.  But, I wanted to get some posting done prior to my departure.  This is a card I did for Christian Paper Crafts Tuesday Sketch.  I had been wanting to use more of this Specialty Candy Cane Christmas paper and when I saw this sketch, I knew I had to use it.  Still uncertain to how I feel about the card, but it will do.

Stampin' Up! items used unless otherwise noted:

Stamp Set: Jolly Holiday
Card Stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Real Red
Designer Paper: Candy Cane Christmas
Classic Ink: Real Red
Shimmer Paint, Rhinestones
Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart)

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: