Monday, November 15, 2010

Pink Merry Christmas

I love doing out of the normal Christmas Cards.  I use to think if it was not red and green, it was not Christmas.  So this card was really quite fun to do.

It was inspired by the color challenge at Christian Paper Crafts along with the Case Artist Wednesday Challenge.  The colors were to use pink, green and kraft (crumb cake).  So the colors I chose were Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, crumb cake and of course the neutral color, very vanilla.

I used three stamps from the set "Bells and Boughs."  What a great set that is.  The background was stamped using one of the stamps, the A Merry Christmas using another and then the main focal point, using the third. 

I used Pear Pizzazz ink along with versamark to stamp the image and then using clear embossing powder, embossed the stamped image.  I then used the blushing bride marker to color in the poinsettia and then used the Pear Pizzazz marker to color the few leaves.   I also used the "Flowers a Plenty" embossing folder and the die used was the sizzlits two oval scallops die. 


Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is so pretty! I love those colors for a Christmas card! The embossing sure shows up beautifully in your photo! Just lovely! :o)