Friday, June 10, 2011

Design Team Delights Sneak Peak CPC

Today starts our Sneak Peaks at Christian Paper Crafts for our Design Team Delights for June which opens on June 15th.  June's Theme is Sweet Summertime and boy is that gallery filling up with some awesome samples.

Here is my sneak peak for this sweet summertime theme!  You may have seen this before, but you have not seen the inside.


This was a sketch I got from the Stamping 411 sketch Saturday!  The one thing about this card that I did not mention last time is that I have made a special gift bag to go with it, but you can only see it in the Christian Paper Crafts Design Team Delights Gallery.

Now to show the inside of this card!


I just think this verse goes so well with this retirement card.  "Rest" and that is what I plan to do once I do retire which may be years from now.  Anyway, hope you like my sneak peak and please check out our Creative blog for more sneak peaks as we go through the next four days!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: