Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sneak Peak - Cherish Friendship


I don't know about you, but I am loving putting these sneak peaks on here this week.  I have one more, but it is for my fun on Friday challenge tomorrow so I cannot share that one until the new book goes live.  So in one way it will no longer be a sneak peak. lol

Anyway this card was inspired by the sketch challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.  You can also join this challenge by linking your card to the Christian Paper Crafts Creative Blog!  So I hope you will join us.

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Cherish Friendship
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder (new)
Ink: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Water Color Pencils, Markers, Pearls, Paper Flowers, Lace Ribbon Border Punch (new), 1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon
Technique: sponging

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. Just love those pastel colours :) This really lovely and yes there are many neat sneak peaks atm :) Have a blessed day.

Natalie said...

You have done a wonderful job coloring this, Jonia!! Love that scene! This weeks sketch is one that I could use repeatedly! I think it will become one of those "go to" sketches!