Sunday, June 19, 2011

Be Still - Butterflies

Good Sunday Morning to you all!  So what better way to start a Sunday Morning off than being still before our God!  That is what He desires fro us to do.  What actually inspired this card was the Case Artist Wednesday and the Bible Verse Thursday from Christian Paper Crafts!  I actually dug very deep into my stash of Stampin' Up! stamps to find this retired set called "Words of Wisdom" to get this verse that I used.  I have always loved this verse and that is one reason I have not let this stamp set go!
Now here is a front view of the card!


All items used are Stampin' Up! 
Stamps: Words of Wisdom (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist
Designer Paper: Beyond the Garden
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Vintage Flower Adornments, Butterfly Punch, Pearls, Curly Label Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint - mixed and spritzed, Marina Mist 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love that verse! You have so many great Scripture stamps! Great card Jonia! :o)