Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stampin' Up! Workshop Samples

For my workshop, stamp club, this month I decided to do a clean and simple card - if you can call paper piercing clean and simple!lol  Anyway, this is what we will be doing tonight.


What really made this card stand out to me was the flowers and the leaves that I used, but not only that, what I used to make them stand out.  We actually had embossing powder in our summer mini in the colors of Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo which I used on this card!  Wish you could see it up close and personable because it really does shine with the embossing.  We had not done any heat embossing for a long time and I thought after seeing these in the summer mini it was a perfect time to show this technique again.

Now for our second project, I am going to show them how to make these gorgeous little roses!



Are they not the best!  I am just loving them and if you look through the last week of all of my cards you will see just how much I am loving them.  They are so easy and can really brighten up a project!

And finally, what was it that those little roses were on?  Well this is what I will be giving the hostess tonight for doing the workshop in her home.


How sweet is that?  My daughter has been saving all the larger baby food jars for me and so what I did was add the roses onto the jar and added about 10 pre-made roses to the inside in different sizes for my hostess.  I also made one for myself!  They were just too cute!

All items used are Stampin' Up!

Card ingredients:
Stamp Sets: Just Believe, Printed Petals, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Confetti Cream
Ink:  Versamark and Melon Mambo
Accessories: Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi Embossing powder, round scallop punch, paper piercer and mat pack, melon mambo marker

Altered Baby Jar Ingredients:
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Whisper White: Accessories: 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 3/4", 2 1/2" circle punches, extra large bird punch for leaves.

Hope you like what you saw and please let me know what you think!  Thanks for looking today.

No comments: