Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sneak Peak - Snow Much Fun

Here I am again and so excited that I got to play again with all my new stuff.  My inspiration for this card is, again, the Stamping 411 sketch for this week.  I just love that sketch and it worked so well with this stamp set also! Used it in last nights post! So without further ado, here is my sneak peak using a new stamp set called Snow Much Fun!


Isn't this just the greatest sketch for this stamp set!  I love it!  Here is a side view of the card!


This is also one of my samplesfor my catalog preview party on Thursday night!  Alot of fun planned!

All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Jolly Holiday
Classic Ink: Basic Black, Gray for sponging
Embellishments: Markers, 2 1/2" round punch, 2 3/8" scallop punch

Thanks so much for looking and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I love that set. Thanks for playing along!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow! another stunning card girl, you are on fire this week! I'll be using this for sure! totally fun! :D

Patti Chesky said...

I love this stamp set!!! Your card is adorable!

Unknown said...

How fun is this!!??!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I so need to get this set. Tomorrow!!! Thanks for playing along Jonia. It's always a pleasure seeing your work.