Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Scrapbooking using My Digital Studio

While we were traveling last week, I took my computer and did these pages on our way to Asheville, NC.  They were so easy and so much fun and all did with My Digital Studio.  I just love the way they turned out and am excited at how they printed out also.  One page for each of the grandchildren.  So now all I have to do is get the book ready for them to go into.  My Digital Studio is "The Bomb"!!!!!!





I have a couple more to share with you, but will get them posted as soon as I can!  Enjoy your Monday evening!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Patty Bennett said...

fabulous pages!! and darling grandkids! :)
Patty

Nancy said...

Wow! You got all this done while traveling? Now that's something I've never been able to do! Wonderful work!...Nancy :o)