Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vintage Vogue Friends

I have not used my vintage vogue stamp set in quite a while and when I saw this sketch from Christian Paper Crafts, I just had to use it again.  Also the Monday Color challenge inspired the colors. for this card.  I went a little more vintage than expected, but I like it. 

I made the designer paper by using the stamps from the Vintage Vogue and the following ink: Tangerine tango, Old Olive, Regal Rose and then sponged in between and on the edges with Chocolate Chip.  The card stock used is crumb cake, very vanilla, tangerine tango, old olive, and basic black.  Used the crochet Chantilly lace for the bow.

Other items used are:

scallop trim border punch, antique brads and oval scallop sizzix die.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I really like this one! I've got that stamp set on my list. I really like the colors you used...very nice!...Nancy :o)