Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Nicest Things

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Hope you are all enjoying this 1st day of 2011.  Wow, I can hardly believe time is passing so fast.  I think the older you get, the faster time flies.  What about you?

This is a card I did earlier in the week and then we ran out of town so fast that I forgot to post it.  It was inspired by the Tuesday Sketch Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts and also by the Doodle challenge at Late Night Stampers.  When I posted my Congratulations card yesterday, I realized I had not posted this one, but had to run because we were doing a New Years celebration at our church.  So here it is this morning.  I just got this stamp set right before Christmas and had been wanting it for a while and when I saw this sketch, I knew I would use this stamp set.  For items used be see below!


All items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: The Nicest Things
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Springtime Vintage
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
Markers: Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzaz
Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
Jewels - Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a prosperous NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card. I love that stamp too, think I should order it. Shelley

Natalie said...

Cute card, Jonia!! Happy New Year! I agree about how time flies the older you get, don't blink 'cause it will be the 4th of July!! (ha!) Have a wonderful day and God bless!

Nancy said...

This is so sweet! Love that stamp set! :o)