Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thinking of You



I have been so busy getting ready for my workshop on Tuesday, July 7th that I have not had much time to make cards or follow challenges. But I did take some time out to do the Mojo Monday Sketch. It seemed simple enough and did not take a lot of time. These are the new in-colors and of course today is the first day you can order them. I just love these colors together and this could become my best combination. Who knows, there are so many that coordinate together now. I actually used three of the in colors. Crushed curry-base of the card, melon mambo-background, and rich razzleberry-scallop edge and background for flower stamp which is "Sweet Stems". The ribbon is the new in-color ribbon, 1/2" polka dot grosgrain melon mambo. I already love this ribbon. Just the right size and polka dot.

Also used here is the oval scallop punch and the large scallop punch. All by Stampin' Up!.

No comments: