Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Flower Pot Pocket Card

Here is another flower pot pocket card and with this one, instead of using the 5 petal punch, I used the round scallop punch.  How cute is that?  I also have not put a sentiment on this one yet, but may use "get well wishes" from Teeny Tiny Wishes again.  Which it would be a great birthday card also.  The leaves are still made from the 5 petal punch.  I also used the razzleberry lemonade DSP.  These cards will actually fit in a regular size A2 envelope, so there is no need to purchase anything differently.  Of course I still had to add my trusty little bird which is made with the new 2-step punch from the current mini catalog.  The mini is still in effect until April 30th, but time is passing quickly.

Other Stampin' Up! items used:

Square Ice Brads
Dusty Durango, crushed curry, rich razzleberry and Old olive card stock.
Scallop Edge Punch
Curshed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon

Thanks for looking!

No comments: