Monday, March 1, 2010

Blessings

I am not sure how I feel about this card.  In one way, I love the brightness of it and then in another it is too busy as my husband says.  This is the sketch from Stamping 411 blog and I love to do their sketches.  I was trying for spring here and I think we are all ready for the spring weather especially here where it is usually spring most of the winter, but this year we actually got winter.  Anyway, hope you like.  More to come!

Stampin' Up! items used:

Stamp set:  God's blessings
Cardstock:  Regal rose, tempting turquoise, whisper white
DSP: Pink Flamingo
Brads:  Soft Subtles
Ribbon: Crushed Curry 1/2" polka dot grosgrain
Modern label punch
Beautiful Wings Embosslits die

5 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love how bright and cheerful your card is. I feel this winter has dragged on so long we are all eager for a little colour!

Patti Chesky said...

So colorful!!! Can't wait for Spring!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wow!!! You've got splashes of color everywhere. Make me feel like it summer and smokin' hot!!! Great card!

Selene Kempton said...

Bright and beautiful! I love what you did with the sketch.

Unknown said...

I love this!! Very bright and cheerful!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411 Blog this week!!