Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Refuge and Strength/Vintage Vogue

What an exciting set and so much you can do with it.  I have enjoyed playing with it so far and will try to make a few more cards before I have to give it back to its owner.  The inspiration from this card came from another demonstrator on Stampin' Connection.She is the featured artist this week and I cased her card.  Thanks Mary Jo for the inspiration of this wonderful card.   

Here I used So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink. for the colors of the card.  I used three colors of ink, So saffron, Certainly Celery and Going Gray for the sentiment.  Of course the stamp sets used were Refuge and Strength and Vintage Vogue.  The small flowers are a retired stampin' Up! three flower punch and the large flower is made with the 5 petal punch.  Underneath the flower I used the 1-3/4" punch.  Thanks for Looking!

No comments: