Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get Well Wishes/Flower Pot Pocket Card

This was so much fun to make and I found the instructions for this at splitcoast.  I was looking for something to do at a workshop with an Easter Theme, but when I finished, I thought this would make a great "get well" card.  It is so fresh and springy.  It made me smile and that is when I knew it would cheer up someone who was feeling under the weather.  Don't you think it makes a great "get well" card.  See below for inside of pocket.

I actually got quite a bit done yesterday trying to figure out what to do at my next workshop.  Of course you will see that after the workshop on Mar. 25th, so please come back and look for the outcome of my scrappin yesterday.

Stampin' Up! Items Used:

Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Curvy Verses
Card Stock:  Pretty in Pink, Barely Bannana, Rose Red, Whisper White, Taken With Teal
DSP: Sweet Pea Pack
Ink: Basic Brown
Ribbon: 1/4" grosgrain white
Punch: 5 petal punch (for flowers and leaves), two-step bird punch, scallop edge punch
brads: square ice

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: