Sunday, March 28, 2010

Garden From the Heart

This set is so versatile.  You can go fancy or you can tone it down and I went a little fancy on this one.  I actually used a sketch from the Christian Paper Craft Tuesday Chanllenge on this one and also the Fun On Friday Challenge to add a little bling.  And, as you see this is the outcome.  I was really happy with the final results.  I have been using a lot of the Sweet Pea DSP lately and have found it is one of my favorites.  There is so much to choose from and you can always find something to match whatever you have.

Recipe for Card:

Stamp Set: Garden From the Heart
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
DSP:  Sweet Pea Stack
Classic Ink:  Basic Brown
Markers: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Close to cocoa, Old Olive
Punces:  extra large two-step bird punch, 3 flower punch (retired)
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Prettiest Flower Kit

Thanks for looking!

No comments: